Wednesday, September 23, 2009

34 weeks!

*Time is flying! I feel so unprepared for Max! When i was pregnant with Kaili and Gavin, I could NOT wait for them to arrive. Everything was ready. With Max, I am hoping he stays "cooking" for another 3-4 weeks! I think I am nervous about life with THREE kids!I went for a check up today and i am still 2-3 cm dilated. The doctor said that for my next appointment if I am any more dilated they will send me to the hospital! AHHHH!! That is in 2 weeks!- And 2 weeks from today is Andrew's birthday! It would be crazy if I share a birthday with Kaili and Andrew shares a birthday with Max. I really hope to stay pregnant a little longer so I am completely positive he is healthy. We will see :)

*This Friday is my graduation party! A LONG time coming. We are having a joint party with one of my best friends, Megan Coles, since we graduate at the same time. Im so excited to finally celebrate finishing school. It might have taken a while, but Im just happy I never stopped going. Up next-- UGA!

*I am so thankful we still have a house and didn't have to buy a boat after this last week!! The floods in Georgia have been crazy. One afternoon our carpool couldn't bring Kaili home because all of the roads around our house were blocked off. The main road outside our neighborhood is still closed because the flooding caused a huge sink hole. I think the drought is definitely over! And thank goodness we got our new roof when we did!

*Photobucket
Gavin started preschool at our church! Its so cute to hear him praying the same prayers that Kaili did when she went there. He prays now every night before we eat dinner. This picture is terrible but I took it with my phone when I was dropping him off last week. He goes 3 days a week for half days and he loves it! I love it too!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey katie! i just saw you had a blog on rebecca's... I forget how close we are in due dates! I would love to come to that mother-baby group you were telling me about..are you still planning on doing that? when is it? i see your little man might be coming early, ugh so jealous!

Anonymous said...

I'm delivering at Piedmont...u?? we're like 5 min. away so it's super close which is nice...oh i totally understand, i know your so exhausted already having 2! yeah I'm def. planning on waiting a few weeks before i do anything really too... but when you decide to start going back let me know b/c i def. want to come! Good luck w. delivery!! Talk to you soon!