Wednesday, February 24, 2010

We're back!

I have been so busy that I have totally forgotten to update our blog! So heres whats new:

* We are still in search of a car!!!! Luckily our awesome friends are letting us use their spare car while we are on the hunt. We are headed to birmingham this weekend to stay with my aunt to check out a car that Andrew found. Fingers crossed that its THE one!

* Max will be 4 months old this friday! Time flies. He is rolling over and on Valentines day he starting giggling out loud! It was the perfect present. We are starting to overcome his reflux but his skin condition (seborrhea) still has us on our toes! He is constantly waking up at night scratching. He has even lost hair on the sides of his head where he scratches really hard :( He is so sweet. He will stare at you and then when you look down at him, he gives you a huge smile. Its the best.

* Gavin is still doing hockey. His last game for the season is this Saturday and I am so excited to go! Andrew gets to play in a game for the coaches too!

*Kaili has started to change Max's diapers! Its a huge help and she LOVES to do it.

* Kaili and Gavin had their toncils out last week! It was awful. More awful than I anticipated. I had mine our in 8th grade so I knew it would hurt them, I just didnt remember that recovery was SO long. Luckily Gavin's deep raspy voice didnt change. I was really hoping for that. Kaili's changed a little. Its a little higher! Shes so tough though. Right after she came out of surgery she just said hey to us. Never cried or complained. Gavin on the other hand cried for an hour straight! Scottish Rite was awesome though. And our nurse was my best friend from high school's mom! How lucky.

* I have been going to my mommy group for a few months now. I have the best girl friends. We all have babies 1 and younger. We meet at someones house every wednesday and have lunch.

Mary had Joshua on October 30th, just 4 days after Max.
Rebecca had Zoe Jane November 14th! So she is right around Max's age too!
Laura has Elizabeth who is 7 months
Alyshia has Greg who is 5 months
Lauren has Nick who just turned one
and Allison has Lillie who was born at the same hosptial on the same day as Max! and She has Mckinley who is 2.

And here are a TON of pictures that I have needed to post.

Photobucket
Mom and dad with Kaili and grandparents Mass at St Thomas More!
Photobucket
Right before Kaili and Gav went in to surgery
Photobucket
Right after :(
Photobucket
Max 3.5 months old!
Photobucket
mommy group
Photobucket
max and joshua david
Photobucket
lillie!
Photobucket
Max's baptism
Photobucket
sweet father lopez was talking to Max during the service and Max was smiling at him :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Lauren- Max's Godmother

No comments: