A lot of change has been going on, change for good!
* max is crawling and pulling up! I love that he is mobile now! He is so much happier that he is able to get where he wants! But it's also bittersweet; I can't believe he is getting so big so fast!
* I stopped nursing. It was accidntal! I have been taking a medicine to help max and I control his thrush. He has had it 5 times since birth and has given it to me all 5 times!!! It's incredibly painful. The medicine was slowly drying my milk supply. I started to notice when he wanted to eat every couple of hours and I would pump very little. So he is offiialy on formula full time :( thank goodness he finally likes a bottle! He just started using one about a month ago.
* I'm back at school! Yes,I know it seems like I have been in school for forever, but I am going back for nursing! I have always wanted to do it and finally convinced Andrew tht it was the best choice. So far it's killing me. Especially bc the kids go to camp 2 days a week. Even max. It's only for 5 hours each day but it kills me to leave them. Luckily the school has cameras so I can watch them from my phone at all times which is good except that I need to be paying attention to microbiology!
Friday favorites & some exciting news!
5 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment