Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Busy Bees!

So I have a lot to catch up on and a TON of pictures. We have been so busy for the past 2 months! And I can't believe it is 2011! 2010 was such an amazing time for our family. We made some new friends that have become more like family and learned a lot. I am so excited for 2011!

Photobucket
Gavin's thanksgiving feast at school!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Visiting Santa!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Lunch date with daddy in Marietta
Photobucket
Photobucket
Gavins Christmas party at school!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Christmas morning
Photobucket
Kaili and her american girl closet
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
After Mass
Photobucket
Kaili and her favorite Christmas presents!
Photobucket
Mom and Max
Photobucket
Photobucket
The Day after our WHITE CHRISTMAS!!


In December:

-Max turned 14 months. He is talking so much now! He says mama, dada, banana, nana (for grandma), papa, THAT!, pasta, uh oh!. He can point to his nose, ears, eyes, tummy, mouth and feet. And whenever I tell him we are going somewhere he runs to the door and gets his shoes and sits down so I can put them on. He understands everything we tell him! - even no! If we tell him not to do something, he will sometimes sneak it and has such a cute little guilty face :)

-Andrews mom came to visit

-Gavin started another hockey season! The first 4 seasons only had 12-16 kids, this new season had 47 kids!!! Andrew has his work cut out for him!

No comments: